Saturday, November 10, 2007

#10 its not just your imagin-ator

Did you hang around long enough to see my halo flicking on and off?

What about that stretched out photo taken at sunset on the old Andado track.

What i wanted to do was have that as the background to the title bar but they wouldn't let me!

You read the HTML code and tellme why not!!



My creation



the little gif that is there is 300x56 pixels and 56575 bytes

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_w9CrAHGOxCc/RzF_qcWb44I/AAAAAAAAABE/Uu89NJb34cI/s1600/cooltextused70433957.gif



Only two other 'plays' worth posting.

I had a bit of a go at jelly muffin but the shape was all wrong for a title bar and then again on image generator as well as the three in #8 but I don't need a funny picture right now andI really want to spend all my time on #11 I cheated and had a peek ages ago and i want my very own library thing going now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

More photo and image generators @ www.ImageGenerator.org.