Sunday, November 4, 2007

#6 flicker fun


My creation
Originally uploaded by elizabeththurgood


Since I began this post I have not only made librarian trading card No. 100...(will that add to its value?) ...but also a flickr badge of some of our 2007 holiday snaps.


It's all due to T.H. , she is an inspiration. Only 25 more days to go and still only on #6. Almost as many stops and starts to get this on the page as there were to get this far up the Katherine Gorge. Uploading a lot of photos (60) is a slow business as is putting meaningful tags on them all. That task might have to wait for a bit..but poorly chosen tags meant that my snaps don't show in photo montages or on flickr maps of the NT. I loved searching via tags, thousands of photos of almost everything I looked up but if I get in quickly I will have a first with Whistle Duck Creek . Amazing.

No comments: