Saturday, November 3, 2007

#5 Success at last



Look a picture and it wasn't difficult but it was only added using the blog toolbar no complicated flickr flights at all! Are you wondering what I am doing leaning on a pick-axe? Searching for topaz and finding them too.

Subsequent to the previous post I avoided the ironing trap navigated my way through a jungle of accounts, passwords and installs and am ready to have another go with les flics this evening. Got to be up to ready for the Monday study session with the ever energetic Ev. I'm going to try one of those thingies that Tara has flickering on her blog but as my poor old Toshie is dying i am stuck with just the most recent holiday snaps...everything else is unavailable due to an unacceptable 'looseness' in those all important USB ports...I learnt too late to be gentle with my computer and it is one problem Iam not game to use blutak to fix.

No comments: