Friday, November 2, 2007

#5 flickr'd up

Becalmed! Pooped! Whats the good of it all. I'm all flickered up and ready to fly and THERE ARE NO PHOTOS AVAILABLE FOR ME TO UPLOAD ON THIS COMPUTER!

You know what will happen when I head home to my very own pictures folder. The ironing will reach out, all wrinkled sleeves and scrunched up slacks and capture me . I will be dragged all unwilling and by the time I escape ..it will be too late...I will have forgotten those passwords.

Seriously you reach my age and short term memory loss is too real. The keyboard, the screen set up, the chair will all be slightly different and combine that with a gap of a few hours and it is possible that the photo thing won't happen!

Leaving this screen will be a leap of faith...I don't want to go home...will Norman let me have tea here? You have worked out that I am at the library haven't you! Its where we all hang out on a wet Saturday...lousy coffee but no ironing.

Well the kids don't care about coffee or ironing but I do. So there's the girls, the guys and us two seriously uncool Learning2.0 students.

No comments: