Sunday, November 25, 2007

#17 scrabbling around in the sandbox

All I did for the first 10 minutes was to stumble over an invisible button in the PLCMS sandbox.
It said right there on the page "just (oh! how I hate that word) click on 'edit' on the top of the page and I couldn't find the word could I.

So battered and bruised I hopped out, checked what others had found, and then tiptoed back in, must have done something different and managed to add my blog to the honour roll.

Second time round was easier and I managed to tell the world about Gardens of the Sun a great bit of polemical garden writing by Trevor Nottle. (Free plug for a great book)

Took a look at PBwiki and think we might manage one for Beaufort..who will help me persuade Norman to have a go?

1 comment:

Tara said...

I will help you try to persuade Norman! I set up a test wiki for CHLRC to use for training..it was extremely easy!