Thursday, November 15, 2007

#12 rollyo

This one was a little easier. I already had the makings of the rollyo, my bookmarks folder of all the sites I have found that are good on pseudoscience, on scams and hoaxes and nutter theories of just about everything.

The elegant rollyo solution to the problem of having to search either the whole web or just one site is a treat to install and use.

Next time some one sends me an email warning me to beware the latest spam, scam, or urban horror I will be able to quite quickly check it though. I know it is awful of me but it is fun to try and enlighten the well meaning.

I have lost one of my favourites, it shows a gruesome photo of a woman's breast, affected by some nasty thing...and is actually clever superimposition of a breast on the seed pod of the lotus flower...ghastly! Did that one reach you? Remember the year 2000 scare?

No comments: